Monday, March 21, 2011

I'm thankful for 5

Happy Monday to All! It finally stopped raining, the birds are chirping and I see a little patch of blue sky through my window...love it!

I'm thankful for my mom, madre, yo yo ma, momma, ma! She's intelligent, wise and so darn smart. Beside being awesome to turn to for any cooking questions I need and always knowing the answers, she's also quick to dispense insight when none is coming from me. She's cool, she's loving, she's sweet, she's caring, she's kind, she's hilarious, she's...my momma and I love her! Don't go anywhere, ok mom?

I'm thankful for my safe return home. Even though I griped and complained about the plane being switched out for a smaller more cramped and uncomfortable one; I got home in one piece with my bag waiting for me AND my sweet and generous friend waiting for me at the airport to take me home. What more can I ask for?

I'm thankful for Skype. Skype is the greatest invention ever...well maybe not ever, but it allows me to video talk and it helps the lonely heart.

I'm thankful for my pillow. Weird I know, but I looked over 2 hours for this pillow when I got home and found it in the most unlikely of storage bins labeled 'Home Decorations'. Don't know what I was thinking but thankful I found it.

I'm thankful for a full fridge. If you saw my fridge I posted the other day it was empty. Now, it's bursting out of the seams with food. I'm so blessed.

I'm thankful for my health. Even though I'm an 85 year old trapped in a 29 year old body with all my ailments and issues, I'm in good shape with no serious, life threatening problems.


Hebrews 4:16 Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the thankful posts! I'm def thankful for my momma too! What would we do without them?!?

Sam W. said...

great thankful post :)

yay for healthy bodies!

Unknown said...

It's so good to be thankful! I once did 30 days of things that make me happy. That was fun! I like to go back and read them from time to time. Glad your flight went smoothly! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...