Thursday, March 22, 2012

You might have a question

I’ve been thinking about it lately and wonder if I opened it up for you to ask me questions, if well…you’d have any questions.

I’ve gotten a couple about prison already from last week’s post, so I wanted to let you ask any other questions that have been burning inside you about me. They can be about my old job (prison), me and G-man (respectfully, of course), me in general and just about anything else you can think of… ie. traveling, places I’ve been, family, blogging, life, retiring at a young age and the reactions I get, my love of coffee…
oooor….about the many times I’ve been pepper sprayed…
em35

or the moment I realized I will in fact never be a model…especially when I strike these types of poses…
em36
I think you get the idea now.

I know I have a lot of new followers buddies, so I’d love to get to know you more and me you…or you me (that sounds better).

As a possible enticement…or a way to make you run the other way, I’m actually considering doing a vlog about it, which scares me. My voice…its just not something I like to hear, but if I get enough goodies from you, I probably will bite the bullet and do it!

It would be my first ever!

The comments won’t be visible, so feel free to write your heart’s desire. Only these bad boys {pointing at my eyes…obviously} will see them.

I can’t wait to read your questions!!

**update: I turned the comments off, so if you still have questions you can email them to me
amazinggrape81{at}gmail{dot}com
Pin It Now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...