Thursday, February 7, 2013

Firmoo sunglasses review

Yep! I’ve joined the ranks and got me a free pair of sunglasses from Firmoo.com. Now I don’t have a prescription, so getting a normal pair of glasses was out of the question for me, so I opted for sunglasses instead. They had a bunch of different frames to choose from as well as different tints.

When I looked through the frames, I saw the majority of them are hip and a little more on trend, which isn’t necessarily me. I’m a classic, simple kind of gal, but I found me a pair, just how I wanted them and followed the easy instructions to order. Only problem was, after ordering, they told me those frames were out of stock. I was pretty bummed, but went back in and picked out a different frame, going a little out of my norm.

I was a little worried they’d be too big for my small face, but went ahead and got them any way. When they arrived, they came in a really nice hard case that was inside a really nice cloth case. I was impressed with both of them. They also came with a nice glasses cloth for me to wipe them clean after I get my fingers all over them, because we know, I’ll get my fingers all over them!

As I feared, they turned out to be too wide for my small face but I still liked them and thought they were fun. Even though they offered to send me a 2nd pair that were more narrow, I decided to keep these any way. They were very easy to work with and helpful in every way possible. Their sole goal is to make us happy, which I’m all for great customer service!
photo (16)I wear them on my way home from work and they work great. There’s a blue tint that took some getting used to, but all in all these did the job and are fun to wear.

Here’s a little more about Firmoo:

They have an introductory First Pair Free Program, that’s pretty neat!

The old opinion that glasses are only necessities for people with vision problems has already gone. Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad and must have accessories for  celebs and fashionistas. Everyday we can spot millions of non prescription glasses wearers and we are constantly fascinated by many noted film stars’ signature non prescription glasses.They instantly upgrade your look of modern,sexy, vintage or geek by wearing different styles of frames.

Any hot glasses/sunglasses /goggles frames you want can be found on Firmoo, and all are available for both prescription lenses and non-prescription lenses. Are you desperate to have a new look? Now here is the chance, Firmoo has launched a First Pair Free Program to people  worldwide. You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery and the good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. It's totally Risk free, so why not have a try?

Why work with Firmoo?

1. You can try out free glasses periodically, if there are 3 or more persons who place an order (including getting the first free pair) at our online store through the hyperlink in your review.

2. Your blog and photos have a chance to be posted on our homepage and Facebook which have 500,000 +fans for now, if your review is rich in content with your eye-catching photos.

3. We offer Virtual Try-On System. You can even try on with your own photos. 98% of our customers have found their perfect match glasses by this way.

So what are you waiting for. Get yourself a free pair of glasses!!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...