Friday, April 12, 2013

To the doctor I go

Apparently yesterday was my turn for the drama as I had to leave work to go to the doctor that I didn’t know I was going to see that day. I’m not a ‘run to the doctor’ kind of person. I like to wait it out as long as possible and see if it’ll go away on its own.  Its more cost effective that way. And generally, it goes away on its own.

But this time, it’s only slowly progressed with each day. If you’ve had the pleasure of being in my ‘whiny’ circle, you’d already know I’ve been complaining lately… a lot, and for the past week at least (that I can remember). That’s another problem. I can’t remember when my issues started. Any way, it resulted in blood being drawn and results to wait on. And the biggest bonus: going home early.
photo (36)
Only weird moment (or one of them any way) was the Physician’s Assistant saying, “one of the signs is anorexia.” She quickly changed it to ‘loss of appetite’ after I stared at her but her choice of words was odd. I’m far from anorexic and anorexic makes me think of not eating for days, weeks and months. Not going 6 hours without eating because it bothers you.

I will now await the test results in hopes they actually find something. Am I the only one that would rather them find something wrong than see everything as ‘fine’?

This truly has been quite the week. I’ll be thankful I can rest a bit over the weekend and hopefully get a call with the results. I hope you have a great weekend with no quick trips to the quick care or anywhere else medical.

Happy weekend to you! If you feel like praying that whatever I have goes away or is easily treatable, I wouldn’t mind. :)

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Prayers that they will find out what is going on and that it's easily treatable. Get some rest this weekend, friend!

Becky | Apples of Gold said...

=( Feel better soon!!
I know what you mean about heading to the doctor...
I'm never quick about that either.
I hope you can put all of this behind you SOON and return to your normal healthy state! (In Jesus' name!)
xox

Lisa said...

Hope you feel better soon.

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Not knowing is the worst! I hope answers come quickly!

Amanda Wissmann said...

Praying for sure! So sorry you're dealing with this. Boooooo! go away weird whatever you are!

Hope you DO have a relaxing weekend!

Megan said...

I hope that you're feeling better!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...