Monday, June 24, 2013

Jet lag

Hi my friends. I’m back in the states. Got in yesterday after an incredibly long day of traveling and I’m wiped out. Not only am I wiped out, but apparently so is my laptop. Note to self: Do not put laptop in checked bag for international flight.

I got a little lazy with carrying a heavy load in my tote and risked the laptop in the checked and well, I think I paid the price. I’m not sure that white part of the screen is salvageable. Anyone have any tips or suggestions?
photo (4)

There’s nothing like leaving at 5:30pm on Sunday only to arrive in Los Angeles at 10:45am Sunday to throw a person for a loop. I had a 6 hour layover in LA and subsequently fell asleep on the airport floor propped up just enough to have my mouth open wide for all to see… I woke up to make direct eye contact with a 16 year old boy (in Sesame Street pajama pants I might add) who was laughing at me…as I wiped my mouth in case any drool was there.

It was one of my finer moments, to be sure.

I have lots to tell and share about my trip over the week. I had a great time in Japan. It was one of the longest weeks of my life, and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. I loved how time slowed down for me to enjoy each and every moment.

                                                                                 Tokyo Grand Central Station
photo (5)

I think I’ll be sleeping for the next couple of days to get myself back on my time. I can’t wait to catch up with everyone.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

LeAnna said...

Sesame Street pajama boy had no right. Hmph. I'm sure you had a grand time! Can't wait for more pics. Sorry about the laptop. :/

Bethany G said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip! And ughhh about your laptop. That sucks!

The Heart Of A Woman said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!

My-cliffnotes said...

Oh no your poor laptop ;(

Love the last pic though

My-cliffnotes said...

And welcome home

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...