Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Squishy baby alert

How can anyone stay in a funk when they get around babies? They just can’t, I tell you. They just can’t. In the afternoon, I went over to my friend’s who’s birth I photographed…that I promise will show soon, to take some shots of her now 4 week old for announcements. Better late than never, I say.

We had a lot of fun, though challenging. It. was. challenging. She didn’t care to sleep and when she would fall asleep, she would come awake and laugh at us for attempting to do anything in the 60 seconds she was out. Ok so she didn’t laugh on the outside, but we felt on the inside she was.

Here’s just a little sneak iPhone style.
I’m a little obsessed with these in black and white, but I’ll mix it up at the end with one in color…just for you.photo 4 (1)em13em16em15

*I promise I have 5 fingers on my left hand. It looks quite claw like.

Babies. They’re just so darn cute.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

AWWW! SO Adorbs! (I'm such a sucker for beautiful babies.)

sandi said...

Meredith just pointed to the ruffled bottom and said "awwww". very cute! love the lips.

yep, it is hard to be grumpy when around squishy babies.

LeAnna said...

I'm not so sure, I think you really do have a claw.

The Heart Of A Woman said...

Sweet baby! I love babies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...