Friday, November 25, 2011

Up up and away

I’m in a speed demon of a hurry. We’re minutes away from leaving to go to the airport on a spur of the moment island hopping trip.

I say spur of the moment…we talked about this over a month ago but didn’t decide until just 2 hours before leaving Thanksgiving day. Bought the flights, hotel and everything else just 2 hours before leaving.

So with that, I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Don’t go crazy today at the stores. I don’t want to hear you were the one shoving that woman out of the way to grab something… I kid.

I can’t wait to tell you about our relaxing trip!!!!

em4

Alooooooooha!!

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Claire said...

How exciting!!!! Wow! Have fun! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it :)

Amy @ dwell in the season said...

How beautiful! Have fun!

Megan said...

Ahhhh, have so much fun!!!!!!!!

My-cliffnotes said...

Make sure to sweat some!!! Any way you like!!

meghan said...

Enjoy your time on the islands! Have a wonderfully relaxing time!

Stephanie said...

Oh my word, it's so beautiful there! I hope you are having an amazing time!

Unknown said...

Hope you are having fun!!!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Bet you're having tons of fun! I just had a Hawaiian themed birthday party and it was fun to pretend to be in Hawaii for a night :)

Rachel said...

I am in awe of your spontaneity! Hope you have a great time, and look forward to hearing about your trip!

arielle elise. said...

aww awesome!! have a wonderful time!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...