Friday, November 25, 2011

Up up and away

I’m in a speed demon of a hurry. We’re minutes away from leaving to go to the airport on a spur of the moment island hopping trip.

I say spur of the moment…we talked about this over a month ago but didn’t decide until just 2 hours before leaving Thanksgiving day. Bought the flights, hotel and everything else just 2 hours before leaving.

So with that, I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. Don’t go crazy today at the stores. I don’t want to hear you were the one shoving that woman out of the way to grab something… I kid.

I can’t wait to tell you about our relaxing trip!!!!

em4

Alooooooooha!!

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Claire said...

How exciting!!!! Wow! Have fun! Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it :)

Amy @ dwell in the season said...

How beautiful! Have fun!

Megan said...

Ahhhh, have so much fun!!!!!!!!

Tabitha Lynn said...

Make sure to sweat some!!! Any way you like!!

meghan said...

Enjoy your time on the islands! Have a wonderfully relaxing time!

Stephanie said...

Oh my word, it's so beautiful there! I hope you are having an amazing time!

Tamara Nicole said...

Hope you are having fun!!!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Bet you're having tons of fun! I just had a Hawaiian themed birthday party and it was fun to pretend to be in Hawaii for a night :)

Rachel said...

I am in awe of your spontaneity! Hope you have a great time, and look forward to hearing about your trip!

arielle @ a beautiful journey. said...

aww awesome!! have a wonderful time!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...