Monday, February 13, 2012

A thankful me - 6

It’s Monday!! Can I get a woot woot!?

Ok, maybe a little too much for the start of a new week, but I say let’s start out with a bang!
My weekend was so darn good and very relaxing. At one point, I happened to glance up at the water and this whale was slapping its tail over and over and over again. G-man and I had never seen one do that repeatedly before. It was so amazing. We were going crazy!

Not to mention, being a little envious of the whale cruise that was literally 20 or so yards from the whales.
IMG_7730 (1500x992)IMG_7732 (1500x1023)

This week I’m thankful for:
- a gym membership. G-man got me a membership to the YMCA that’s literally right next door and even though I really dislike going to gyms, its been nice to go over and workout.
- shopping with G-man. He got a new shower head and bedding and wouldn’t you know the little things really mean a whole lot! No more getting drizzled on. ::hooray::
- visits from friends who never come into town. aka the city. Its well known that if you live anywhere on the island, away from Honolulu/Waikiki, you never ever come into ‘town’ and it’s a big deal when you do.
- being with my love. I’ve been enjoying every single minute with him.
- beautiful sunsets. yes, I’ve taken many many more sunset pictures. We all know I can’t get enough. I’ll never get enough!
em100

- gorgeous views. I’m blessed. I’m really really blessed.
em101

What are you thankful for this Monday?
I hope everyone has a wonderful start to their new week.

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Yes... it is a bit early to be throwing in a "woot! woot!" Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend =D I'm pretty much convinced by now that Hawaii has the most gorgeous sunsets on the planet =)

Truly His said...

What a gorgeous view, lady!!!!! :) :) We have so much to be thankful for don't we?? :)

Stephanie said...

What beautiful pictures! I'm glad you are having such a great time. I'm thankful for my coffee this morning, and my family. : )

My-cliffnotes said...

I'm so proud you're going to the gym! Keep it up!


I'll be texting you later, once it's a decent hour there in beautiful Hawaii.

xx

christine donee said...

11:40am and still too early for a woot woot. but I guess that's mondays for ya..

err.. thankful that I get to see a new monday each week though?

carissa said...

it all sounds pretty, fabulous, my dear!

meghan said...

This all looks wonderful!! How long are you there?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...