Monday, September 12, 2011

I’m thankful for 30

So, I’m home. I’ve barely had a moment to breathe since being home, but I’m home. I’ll have to tell the craziness of Friday in another post, because it was crazy. Crazy busy, crazy people, just darn crazy.

How’d you hold up over the weekend? Mine was exhausting but good.

I’m thankful for:

- being able to stay a few more days. It was memorable and needed and loved.

- all the times G-man would clean up after me. He’s wonderful with cleaning the kitchen when I make dinner. It’s our agreement as he says he’s happy to clean as long as I cook. And true to his word, he cleans. Though the day I cooked all those meals, he expressed his dislike for how messy I was. hehe

- attending a college volleyball game. Something I’ve wanted to do for a long time. We went and watched Hawaii vs. UCLA and after seat hopping from the nose bleeds to some darn good seats, I enjoyed the game so so much. I love volleyball!!
we were about 4 rows from the very very top.
photo (25)

- my eyesight. I honestly take this for granted. I can’t imagine being blind and missing out on all the beauty every day. I always say if I could choose between deaf and blind, it’d be deaf hands down. Seeing God’s beauty is such an honor that I pray I’ll always get to see it.
em279

- my 2 skype dates. My first skype dates ever with other bloggers and it was great…except for the whole freezing screen, losing connection thing. But I loved seeing and talking to the sweet LeAnna and then 30 minutes later getting to talk to the sassy Tatiana. Can’t wait for our 3 way date this week!

- all of you. I saw that I lost a follower and even though I wonder why, I’m ok because I still have all of you and you guys are truly awesome. You’ve made my days exciting and I look forward to hearing from you and just wanted to say thanks for hanging out with me.

- coffee date with my friend an hour after I got home. It was a great time to catch up and spend some needed girl time together.

So lay your weekends on me. The good the bad the ugly. How were they?

Here’s to a great start to the week!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Skype dates rocks! And coffee+girl time is the best! =D

LeAnna said...

It was a total blast talking to you! Be sure to send me more reminder tweets for this week. I've been a wee bit scatter brained this weekend. THANKFULLY my man decided to go in for a CT scan. Okay, actually, I forced him to go, but whatevs.

Totally agree with you about eye site/hearing.

Morgan said...

I love Skype dates! My college girlfriends and I do it monthly. It's the best!

Tatiana said...

Yay for skype dates... even the ones that lose connection every 1.5 seconds :-)
I'm excited about this Thursday!!! Hopefully the connection is a lot better :-)

Laura Elizabeth said...

Welcome (that's not the right word but you know what I mean!) home!! I love reading your 'thankful for' posts. And I am thankful for your email :)

Megan said...

Awwwww, skype?! Add meeeee! I want to do it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...