Monday, December 19, 2011

I’m thankful for 44

Holy moly! One week left!

Though I didn’t have any parties to attend, I managed to party like a rock star any way.

That’s not true. I slept in on Saturday, edited pictures, worked on a photo album that has been the bane of my existence, made puppy chow and took pictures for Rick Alonzo’s Ministry.

em232
I think this week will be both crazy and calm for me. Where I have a ridiculous amount of things to do but I could easily do them all in a day if I get myself to do it…which I probably will draw it all out nice and painfully slow, if I know me well enough.

This past week I’m thankful for:
- seeing and hanging out with a friend 4 times in 5 days. That’s practically unheard of when that dear friend is a mother of 4!
- attending a nice brunch put on by our Women’s Ministry within my church. Can’t beat great food and beautiful singing. {yes, I know it was over a week ago, for all you locals.}
- a late night photo session of our little downtown area in 34 degree weather. There’s nothing like living in a small town where after 10pm, seeing 15 cars drive by in 1 1/2 hours is considered a lot.
em25

- a beautiful camera strap made lovingly (it was made lovingly, right?) by my sweet friend, LeAnna. I’m in love with it.
em233
- G-man playing the word “love” in our game of Words With Friends and saying he did it to make me smile. {it’s the little things for me}
- the ant man coming and killin’ all those little buggers. He was all excited when he found where they were coming from.
- cheese. Yes, cheese. Its simple goodness has kept me fed literally every single day. I don’t think since I’ve been back, 2 weeks now, I’ve gone one day without cheese.
- being given the chance to witness Rick Alonzo in action of sharing the gospel through martial arts and painting and have the honor of documenting it through pictures.
It was nothing short of amazing. A sneak peak
em35

How’d your weekend fair?

Oh, I almost forgot. I got my goodies from Sephora and this is what I got:
Stilla eye shadow pallet, Buxom mascara (never used it but it has great reviews) and Too Faced eyelid primer for those darn oily lids, in ‘candlelight’. I haven’t used them yet since I had my lady humps removed but I hope to this week.IMG_0916

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

mmm! I love puppy chow! I could easily wolf down that whole bowl =)

Sam W. said...

love your camera strap!! i'm thinking of trying to buy a "fancy" new camera in an after christmas sale. which one do you have and do you like it? your pics always look fab :)

Stephanie said...

Oh my, Puppy Chow is like crack. (We call it Muddy Buddies, but either way once I start eating it I CAN'T STOP.)

Hope you had a great weekend!

Tatiana said...

I LOVE the strap that L made you! And the Sephora goodies? CUTE! Christmas really started out early for you :-)

LeAnna said...

Do tell how the mascara turns out!
Love your Christmas light pics, and soooo happy you love your strap cover!!!

Laura Elizabeth said...

Thank you for linking to the recipe for Puppy Chow! Can't wait to try it out. I'm not familiar with the cereal but I'm sure we have something similar in Australia. I need this in my life, stat!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...