Friday, June 8, 2012

And the smarty pants are…

Before I reveal who in fact got the answer correctly, let me first give you the answer as well as what’s behind the answer from the riddle yesterday.
~
~
~
She was hoping that the guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered correctly, you think like a psychopath. {nice, right?}
em157
Supposedly
it’s a psychoanalysis test created by a famous American Psychologist that is used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

Now, whether or not this is 100% accurate is debatable. But let me now go ahead and let you know who exactly got the answer correctly...to uhh, maybe watch yourself in case you’re around them.

Wendy
Katie
Daisy

..and well, myself.

If you answered it wrong, don’t you feel a little better about yourself, now?

As my mom says, to you know, cover up the fact we all think like serial killers…that instead, we think like cops..who need to think along the lines of a killer.

Makes it a little bit less hard to take, don’t you think?

Have a wonderfully safe and murder free weekend, everyone!

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my! I have the same mentality as a serial killer. Yikes! :)

At least I'm not alone though. Ha!

Have a great weekend, friend!

the blogivers said...

I didn't have any good guesses, but I was interested to hear the answer... also interested to know I do NOT have the mind of a killer :)

Kristin said...

Hahaha! Hilarious! I would've never guessed that one.

LeAnna said...

I'm scared. Two out of the four of you have my address..... ;)

Erin Pasillas said...

I think like one too! Ahhh!! I'm going with the think like a cop idea:)

meme-and-he said...

oh my gosh. I am kinda glad I didn't guess it!! yikes!

Tatiana said...

Haha, LeAnna's answer cracks me up! And so true!
And I gotta say, that last sentence gave me the jibbies.

Katie said...

hahaha that is hilarious. I completely chalk it up to my past work history with psychopaths. I had to know how they thought to be able to defend myself if needed, right?! Right.

carissa said...

this is just creepy. i'm reading a christian mystery murder book (sounds so cheesy, but it's so good) and i dreamed all last night that a murderer was trying to find me. this isn't helping! ; )

Megan said...

I definitely didn't guess that! I guessed that "it was her sister's secret lover." Too much Lifetime. Hahahaha.

Unknown said...

This totally creeped me out. I kept asking my husband, do you think I'm a serial killer? He said no you're like Monk. Ill take it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...