Thursday, September 13, 2012

September Photo Challenge–week 2

Thanks everyone who’s given me recommendations on your beauty products. I’m a little disappointed that pretty much none of you need to use an eyebrow filler. And by disappointed, I mean jealous.

I’ll have to show you a before and after of my eyebrows to prove how needed it is for me…at some point..in the future.

Its week 2 of Katie’s photo challenge and it’s all about the joy, light and movement for the week. I had grand plans of going out at sunset to capture the corn swaying in the wind in front of the setting sun..and then I’d get home from work and realize that the 50, 000 other things I had to do trumped that corn. So I needed to think of a plan B. An even better plan than the first one.

But I was stumped. Plan A is pretty awesome, who am I kidding?!

However, one night I was beginning to get the familiar pains of hunger and did my normal stand in the kitchen, I have nothing to eat routine of opening the pantry, cabinet, fridge and freezer door at least twice when it clicked!

BACON!

I can’t even describe how excited I was to know I had bacon in the fridge to cook, but know it made me more excited than a normal person should be. Mid way through it cooking, a couple more clicks went off in my head and my idea was formed.

So I bring you my {true} joy and light for the week.
em58em56em57em59

I love bacon. I really really do. On top of my spree of buffalo burgers I’m on again {6 in 6 days}, I’ve also had a BLT a night for the past 4 nights.. my body is pretty happy over all the extra protein its getting and let me tell you, I’m happy to oblige!

Please tell me you like bacon!? I want to still be friends.


Photobucket Pin It Now!

17 comments:

Kate Harvey said...

I love BLTs!! Such a simple and delicious meal. I have a trick for making them extra yummy--I stir some lemon juice and lots of freshly ground pepper into a spoonful of mayo before spreading it on the bread. The lemon pepper mayo makes it so fresh tasting! :)

Pretty Zesty said...

oh yeah.... BACON! Love it. Love turkey bacon too but I can't cook it right. It's always floppy. haha

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Pretty Zesty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Who DOESNT love bacon, I mean come on! Anyone who doesn't love it is just crazy in my opinion. :)

Stephanie

LaLa said...

LOVE LOVE Bacon!!! MMMM!!!

Lisa said...

Bacon is a constant in my diet.....there is nothing quite like the smell of bacon and well lets not even get talking about the awesome taste and its versatility!!!

I must confess that the other day I made and ate a whole packet of bacon by MYSELF!!! I am so ashamed....NOT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

A good, BLT makes life worth living. Especially if you throw some avocado in there. Scrumptious! Thanks for making me hungry, btw. ;)

Unknown said...

Haha. Love the artistic bacon pictures, makes it look delicious. Sadly, no, I do not like bacon :(

Becky | Apples of Gold said...

I love bacon! Just yesterday I was digging through the fridge for something yummy to eat and I decided on bacon BUT was very sad to find it was no longer edible. (teardrop)
And girlfriend, do not be dismayed! I use eyebrow filler!! Woohoo!! haha =)Love these photos!

Holly Osbeck said...

Oh yes, bacon is a fav of mine too! The pics are great--I wouldn't have thought of that :)

Jill Turner said...

I've been trying to learn more about food photography. it's so much harder than it looks.

XO Jill

jillianturner.blogspot.com

PS - I love bacon too. Way too much.

carissa said...

i do like bacon. and i hardly like any type of meat, so that's saying something. oh! i use brow liner... feel better. : )

Jess said...

We do turkey bacon here because I'm so horrible at making regular bacon.

and I found something that both girls and I really like...bacon grilled cheese sandwiches.

yeah.....

Katie said...

Sometimes I think you're trying to sabotage our friendship.

I hate bacon.

but these pictures are neat! haha, no really. Love the pics. Hate the subject.

Rach said...

I love bacon! A definite win!

The Heart Of A Woman said...

I do love a good blt! I could go for one right now!!!

Megan said...

Now I'm hungry. : ) Going to fry up some bacon. Not really. But I may go to Mcdonald's and get a bacon cheeseburger. Same thing? : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...