Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Signs that speak truth

I’m feeling signs today. Maybe you are too once you read them. I’m busier than a mule at harvest, (…I have no idea where that came from, but let’s go with it) and haven’t really had a moment to breathe ‘blog’ but I felt signs were words enough for me, right now.
appropriate given the above statement..
via

if you don’t drink coffee, well I don’t see how you survive..
via

nothing but the truth here..
via  via

this is me about 95% of the time. If you only knew how anti social I really am..
via

I’ll admit I’m guilty of this..or even guilty of judging someone for something I’ve done..but its different when they do it, ya know?
via

To give an idea to how my days have been, yesterday, I came home from work, changed into my workout clothes and fell asleep on the couch. I am darn near tuckered out. I don’t normally say this but I am looking forward to this weekend where all I have to do is a sunrise photo shoot. Not one thing more. A weekend all to myself. Glory be, I can’t wait!

A weekend off is just what I’m been needing lately.

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Kate Harvey said...

I love ALL of these! Especially the two side-by-side in the middle. So so true....

Kate
Something Ivory

Unknown said...

Love them all! Yay for pinterest :)

My-cliffnotes said...

I almost had to socialize, haha love.

xx

carissa said...

such good words here, girl! i am an introvert to the max... when i get someone's voicemail or a playdate is cancelled i feel like i won the lottery! isn't that awful. but God is showing me the beauty of community even so, and i'm learning to embrace it because it's good for me!

Megan said...

Love the one about Jesus dying on the cross! And I am pretty anti-social, too! I just like to be in my pajamas at home. What's wrong with that? Haha!!

Jossie said...

I love Stop the Glorification of busy! Amen! Actually I love all of them, except the coffee one...you know I survive on Diet Coke. And although I don't consider myself an introvert, the socializing one is totally me a lot of the time. Probaby since our 'job' requires a lot of socializing. And, in church last week the quote about judging came up....coincidence. I love that one!

Rach said...

These are great! The "nearly had to socialize" one cracked me up because the husband of one of my besties is JUST like that! HA!

Anonymous said...

Busier than a mule at harvest? Lol! At least you didn't say you were busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest. That would have been too cliche. ;)

I like the one about almost having to socialize. That's pretty much me, in a nutshell. Except when the socializing has to do with getting together with a certain friend to watch the season premier of a certain show. THEN, I am happy to socialize. Especially if there is some kind of chocolate involved. Hint-hint... ;)

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

These are ALL excellent! I especially love the "chivalry isn't dead..." one. TRUTH! :)

Have a great weekend, miss Emily!

Chantel said...

This is great! And I was totally planning on doing a blog post this week using that first quote, glad to know I'm not the only one in that boat!

Unknown said...

LOVE these!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...