Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm thankful for 3

After a long 3 days of being pretty darn sick and finally feeling almost completely normal it's nice to re focus on my happy thankful moments of the week.

I'm thankful for my love who took and is still taking such wonderful care of me. Being diligent and gentle with all that I need to get better.

I'm thankful for making it up to this lighthouse here, the day after breaking my fever; without passing out. (wasn't the smartest idea I've ever had; to go on a 2 mile up hill walk.)


I'm thankful for seeing whales...which was a major reason for this trek. Though they were far away, it was so neat seeing them jump and splash and...well, be whales. Amazing thing to witness.


I'm thankful for this wall that allowed me the rest I needed before going back down and the warm 85 degree weather that did it's best to warm me up but I still had goosebumps from the cold.


I'm thankful for learning who God is through studying the book of Joshua with my love.

I'm thankful for all this extra rest I'm given. For my feet, for my health, for my spirit. God is certainly taking care of me.


Psalm 62:7 On God my salvation and my glory rest; The rock of my strength, my refuge is in God. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Sam W. said...

beautiful post! Joshua is a wonderful book to study.

The Heart Of A Woman said...

I decided to blog stalk you! I am reading a lot of your post. Many I have already seen but I'm reading again. I had never seen this one. It is a peaceful post. Does that make sense? I would like to read Joshua.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...