Monday, February 21, 2011

I'm thankful for 2

To continue my thankfulness...especially in light of this past week and my crankiness. I'm happy to think back on what I am thankful for.

I'm thankful for my reliable vehicle. It got me through the heavy rain and pockets of water that I couldn't see throughout my whole 9 hours of driving.

I'm thankful for my neighbor who hosted a wonderful dinner and wine get together at her place Saturday night. It literally wiped away my foul attitude.

I'm thankful for 2 dear friends that one, let me spend the night at her place during my travels and treated me to muffins+oj which = love! And the other who treated me to a wonderful lunch and conversation.

I'm thankful for the rain. Truth be told, I love it when it rains. Just love it!

I'm thankful for the generosity of one who is allowing me to travel. I love you to pieces!

I'm thankful I get to see these sunsets again....if you know me, you know I'm obsessed with these sunsets. SO can't wait!!



I'm thankful for my pastor who isn't afraid to preach it like it needs to be and who isn't afraid to "offend" people by preaching from the Word of God.

I'm thankful for my sweet friend who is taking time out of her morning to drop me off this morning. You are the best.

I'm thankful for all these friends that I never let myself realize I had. Always saying I never had any, now seeing I am overflowing with them!


1 Thessalonians 5:18 In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. Pin It Now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...