Tuesday, August 16, 2011

All in the name of research!

I had to do it. I just had to! There was no other way of knowing for sure what it really was. And did I mention I was peer pressured into doing it?

My friend who’s a farmer’s daughter said it was ok…

and then said, she called the cops on me.
and to listen for the sirens…

But she said she was always taught, if you only take what you're going to eat RIGHT now, you're all good.

Then she mentioned how in Bible times they left the outer parts of the fields for the gleaners

then she quoted Starsky and Hutch and said, ‘DO IT! DO IT…DO IT!!!

And so I did.

I nervously picked a piece of fruit off a tree in an orchard to figure out what it really was. All in the name of research, my friends! …yes that can also be called stealing…tomato tomah-to

After cleaning it up, taking it outside and letting it model for me, my friend and I put our cell phone heads together and figured out what it was!

Journey with me.
This skin’s all worn and rough from the wind…
em15

It’s all bumpy. Not smooth at all… the anticipation is killing me!
em14

Ta-da!! It’s yellow inside! Say wha????
em13

I find it ironic I chose my yellow knife for this…me thinks I was onto something.
Me also thinks it was because I didn’t want my blue one to clash w/the pretty outside.
em16

And the verdict is………..

the Flavorich Pluot!

This website proves it. for the record, a friend of mine told me days ago it was a pluot but we wanted to be 100% sure. (thanks friend. I’ll listen to you from now on and not the one that doubted you and told me to steal…)

So there you have it, folks! Not a blueberry, grape, blue ball or persimmon, but none other than a PLUOT! A very tasty pluot, I might add.

Oh yeah, it was delicious!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

LeAnna said...

Dun dun dunnnnn! The mistery is solv-ed. I bet it was tasty, sure looks tasty.

Alisha said...

Looks delicious! And yes, all in the name of research! ;) My lips are sealed.

Amy @ dwell in the season said...

Looks yummy!

Megan said...

Never even heard of that...but I'm telling. : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...