Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Preggo photoshoot

As I’ve been mentioning, my friend…let’s call her Erin, invited me along on a photo shoot of hers and I jumped at the idea. Figuratively of course.

I didn’t know what to expect since I’ve never witnessed a professional shoot before, so it was neat being able to soak in how it all worked, all while biting my tongue with a bazillion questions that I wanted to ask. I kept quiet (for the most part) since she was technically working and I didn’t want to disrupt her.

We “scouted” out the location before the couple arrived, looking for the best backgrounds and lighting.
em238

Props were brought and we played around with them a wee bit before they showed up.
em235

em237

em236

Then the couple arrived and they talked.
em239

They walked
em240

And she went to work snapping away.
em241

Towards the end, I was asked to find a spot with the setting sun that didn’t have high school football players in the background…not an easy task I must say, since they were practicing on the field directly in between us and the sun. But I found a perfect spot! Only problem was it was way far away from them and I had to walk (at my slow pace) back, share the location, and have us 4 walk all the way to it. I asked the sun to hold off setting until we got back, but he wasn’t very nice and I swear started to speed up the setting process just to spite me.
em242

em243

Shoot complete. As they wrapped up the business end, I snapped away to catch what sun was left and was eager to get Erin back in front of the camera before it was completely gone.
em244

em245
Did I forget to mention this was going to be a picture overload? Oops, just so you’re prepared, this is a picture overload. …too late??
em2

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the little behind the scenes look! And BTW, I love your outfit =)

meghan said...

So fun! Love the props!

Sam W. said...

look at you all cute in your new clothes!! love the pretty sun pics :)

Dilan Dilir said...

oh it will look awsome!

Pretty Zesty said...

Your skirt looks so cute on you!

Tatiana said...

I love that perfect golden hr when the sun is just perfect to take pictures. And you're adorable in that new wardrobe :-)

christine donee said...

Picture overload is always.. always.. ok.

and you are adorable. duh.

Megan said...

I love picture overload...and your adorable little self!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...