Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up!

Whenever I’m doing a long drive alone there are certain songs that I like to consider my “go to songs” for up beat full on energy. Songs that make me literally bounce up and down singing at the top of my lungs, waving my arms all over the place…while driving. I love them so much that I’ll listen to them 2, 3, 4 times in a row sometimes.

Be prepared for randomness. That’s how I roll when I drive.



Even if you weren’t driving just now for your listening enjoyment hopefully it made you do a little dance at your office or home or where ever you read me. : )

What songs keep you going when you’re driving? Lay them on me. I’m always up for adding more to my list. Anything to keep my energy up, is what I say!

One song in particular holds a bit more meaning for me, so to speak. It’s actually the video that I love like crazy. When G-man and I first got together, he showed this video that some pilots did on an aircraft carrier. Have you seen it?! Well if you haven’t folks, you’re in for a real treat! Anytime I want a little pick-me-up or just feel like smiling I’ll pull this video up and it comes through for me every time. I just think it’s so creative and fun.



Ok, seriously, what did you think?? He’s shown me so many videos of guys on deployment that are hilarious. Some of guys he even knows which has me enjoying them even more. It’s a small, very small, glimpse into his world in the military.

I’m so proud of him and his service. Even more so lately with a major accomplishment that’s taken place. It leaves me grinning from ear to ear to think about it and him and God working in his life.

That man has me crushing over him.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Jenni Austria Germany said...

that's one of the things i miss most about driving (i don't drive in europe) is listening to music and singing along in the car. / maaaaybe dancing too?

Pretty Zesty said...

Great list... that video is fun too. I like seeing people having fun like that!

Sam W. said...

i should hire you to start making my spin playlists :)

Laura Darling said...

My driving playlists are random too!

Tatiana said...

That video is hilarious! They look like they're having so much fun! And now that I know that your ghettoness runs so deep, I feel like you and I need to make one of those videos some day.
And I love the way you love on Gman.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...