Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Liebster Award

The ever adorable and sweet Claire with Fast Forward Girl awarded me with the Liebster Award. It goes to anyone who has under 200 followers and who they feel deserves a little more recognition. Color me happy, she picked me!

The rules of said award are as follows:
1. Show your thanks by linking to the award giver.
2. Leave links to 5 of your top blogs and leave a sweet comment letting them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Enjoy and bask in the love.

So let me pick my five who I feel needs to get noticed a wee bit more.

Tabitha with My Cliffnotes: She has become my fast friend and fantastic accountability partner with working out. She’s hilarious and kind and is a great cheerleader when I need and getting on me when I’m slacking. I’ve really enjoyed getting to know her more.

Amy with Dwell in the Season: She is just the sweetest thing ever. Her and her husband are expecting their first baby, and it’s a boy! And it is such a treat being able to follow along with her as her belly grows more and more. She has fantastic sewing tutorials on just about everything and even though I don’t know the first thing about it, she makes me want to consider learning.

Katie with J & K: Katie is so fun to know. She’s an animal with finishing up her Masters and now starting her dream internship all while getting settled in their very first house they bought. She’s doing the 30 days picture challenge and has been showing some great pictures. Oh and she loves rap. I think I’ll always chuckle at that fact as she doesn’t fit the ‘type’. ;-)

Christina with He Makes All Things New: I personally know Christina. We used to live in the same town years ago and she happens to be my birthday twin. (I’m the older!!) She is sweet as can be, has a passion for NEEDTOBREATHE and the Lord…I probably should flip those, but she is a great person inside and out. Even though she hasn’t blogged since Christmas Eve, her heart is one to get to know.

Erin with Erin Clicks: This dear girl right here is my in real life friend who just started her blog 2 weeks ago. I can’t say enough wonderful things about her OR her photography as IT.IS.AMAZING. She’s my go to girl for tips, thoughts, ideas and anything under the sun. I love this girl to death! Like. love! Her humor is spot on with mine. And her kids….adorable. She calls one Moose…you must check her out.

Thank you Claire so so much for giving me the love! I feel it. Now ladies, go spread the love yourselves!

Since I must, let me ease your eyes with an orange grove I came across the other week. I still don’t know why there were hundreds of oranges and lemons on the ground. It was eerie.
em24

If anyone knows, feel free to fill me in.

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Truly His said...

Yayy for awards! :) :) I love when people with great blogs get noticed! Congrats!

Natalie said...

Again, I love that photo! =D

bunky153 said...

That is an odd photo, considering citrus trees don't loose their leaves in the winter. I say, get your grocery bag and help 'clean up' some of that ! :)

Tatiana said...

Congrats on the award you awesome woman you!
Looking forward to talking to you and Leanna tonight :-)

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

What an awesome photo. How strange. You've captured the whole slightly eerie feel perfectly.

And congratulations on your award - you deserve it. Your blog is lovely! I've signed up to follow you!

Sarahx

My-cliffnotes said...

You're the best

Claire said...

That does look seriously eerie...

And you're welcome for the award! Totally deserving :)

Erin Pasillas said...

I'm so honored... now If I can just find 5 blogs to award:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...