Friday, October 14, 2011

I’m not a player, I just crush a lot

I have no idea what that means. I guess that means I’m officially not a player.

Remember when I warned you yesterday that its all about me today? Surprise!! It still is. I’ve chosen of course only the best pictures of me, cause that’s what I like to portray to you, perfection. <did anyone else just snort??>

I’m just gonna say it, before anyone else does. I look chesty in the field pictures. There! Its out there!
em9
em11
                                                                     G-man’s favorite
em10
em8
em13
em14
em16
em17

My goodness, that was hard putting that many pictures up of myself. I want to apologize for the Emily overload but yet, I did warn you. We all know I’m no Megan but I did enjoy being model for a few hours. I think Michelle did a great job at taking the pictures though, so I want to give her credit!

Alrighty rooty, have yourself a nice and cozy weekend.

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Ashley said...

WOW, hot mama alert! You look awesome, Emily! Don't apologize for looking so darn cute! Love all the pics :)

have a great weekend, doll!

the blogivers said...

I think these turned out great, too!

Natalie said...

Love these!!!

Megan said...

hahahhaha. "im not megan" psssh girl please..you look HOT. and that green scarf is PERFECT with your eye color. amazing.

Tatiana said...

Way to go bringing your best boobs forward! You are looking way hot! Love that scarf on you too.

My-cliffnotes said...

Soo pretty soo fun. I love the Olive scarf and I think I have the same earrings. Nordstrom?

Love this, keep it coming.

carissa said...

oh my gorgeous! the third from the last is my fave. love your outfits and the scenery.

Laura Elizabeth said...

YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For reals!!! My favourite is the first picture, you look like an elvish warrior princess (which is a big compliment in case you were wondering). I think it's the belt and the boots in a woodland setting. Btw, if ever you wear that outfit again, I bet you'll think "Oh, here's my elvish warrior princess outfit".

Candace Shiflet said...

hahah k your opening was funny :) "it's going to be all about me" but it is yo blog so that is totes fine! ALso, I love your green scarf. It looks really good with your pretty eyes and such

Lovely Little Rants

Megan said...

These are gorgeous!! I love the one of you sitting on the bench and looking up!!

Katie said...

BOOBS!

What cute pics! Seriously, g-man should be eating these up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...