Monday, May 30, 2011

I’m thankful for 15

Monday Monday, how do you do? I’m oddly saying that to people… ‘how do you do?’ Weird, right? Sometimes out of the blue I’ll start saying random sentences and have a hard time stopping. Any way…

Sorry I’ve been a little absent on all your blogs, the end of last week was so hectic and then the weekend was 100% rest. I put myself on a bit of a computer break and it was so nice ‘getting away’ from it. It’s Monday now, so, new week of nothing. I have SO many pictures from my week that I’m “editing”, ok, like I know how to edit pictures, but I’m learning PSE9 and having fun watching my pictures change and can’t wait to show you them.

I’m thankful for safe travels to everywhere I went. Los Angeles, Northridge, Santa Maria, Paso Robles and home. Still recovering.

I’m thankful for my kind friends who let me stay with them for each trip. I felt like I was overstaying but neither of them showed it.

I’m thankful for being able to witness my friend’s accomplishment Wednesday.


I’m thankful for getting squeezed in to see Dr. P. Thursday, although it left me frustrated and annoyed. But I did what was necessary for my retirement and I’m thankful it’s done.

I’m thankful for finally being able to wear a pair of ballet flats that I haven’t been able to since the surgery last year. I was rejoicing over this small ability.

I’m thankful for fun friends who put up with me wanting to learn photography.
here’s a snipit of my mini faux-to shoot.
em117


I’m thankful for everything right now. It’s so easy for me to focus on all the negative that happens in my days that I quickly forget all the wonderful moments. I really want to remind myself of the great moments in my days to remain happier.

I’m thankful for my love who’s committed himself to serve this country to the end and to all who’ve given their lives to protect us as we’re safely in our homes.


Proverbs 12:1
Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, But he who hates reproof is stupid.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Sam W. said...

great post! congrats to your friend :)

sometimes a computer break is totally needed. happy monday!

Tatiana said...

E-MI-LY! How is you doing sista friend?! I've missed you. 'Nway. When I moved to the states I used to say "how do you do." I quickly realized that I was the only fruit using that lingo, so stopped soon after.
I'm so glad you had safe and fun travels everywhere you went :-)

Amy @ dwell in the season said...

Good for you for taking a break - that is so healthy. And I'm glad you were safe this last weekend :) Have a wonderful week!
-Amy

Courtney said...

You have a lot of great things to be thanful for =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...