Thursday, May 5, 2011

Scatterbrained, yup, yup that’s me

I have a lot of thoughts in my head lately. Some I’ll talk about, some I’m keeping tucked until I pray about them and act on them but I just don’t seem to have too much emptiness in this brain of mine.

And the focus on one single thing doesn’t seem to be there either which is why I just can’t seem to fixate on a decent single post.

Have any of you seen the movie “17 Again”? I watched it the other night and I was laughing out loud…by myself…in my living room. (really, where else am I going to watch it?)

Has anyone ever planned on NOT leaving the house so you don’t wash your hair on the ‘wash day’ but are forced to go out any way? The crack in my tire I talked about Monday forced me to go out. I was disappointed by my ‘schedule’ being thrown off.

If you’ve been following me for awhile..or actually recently, you know I don’t have a schedule. Not a schedule at all. Soooo, yeah…

My sister in law unexpectedly 'resigned’ Tuesday in the middle of our 1st ever Words w/Friends game without explanation….and didn’t start a new one…Since then, I haven’t wanted to play my turn with all my other friends.

As hard of an exterior as I put up, I’m actually very sensitive and easily think people don’t like me when they don’t respond to my emails, comments, calls, texts or whatever I send them. I have WAY too much time to think these days.

I actually have had a friend, an old roommate even, who I was very close with and after emailing her a normal email, I never heard back. Almost 6 years later, she refuses to talk to me, won’t tell me what happened and to this day I have no idea what I did to make her not like me. A mutual friend/roommate went to visit her years ago and I asked her to ask our friend why she won’t talk to me and when I saw her again she said she ‘didn’t want to get in the middle of things.’ I have. no idea. what happened.

Maybe that’s why I’m so sensitive now and feel I ‘try’ too hard at times. I literally just put 2 and 2 together this very moment.

I’ve cooked dinner for myself for 4 nights straight. Doesn’t matter it’s the same meal every single night… stuffed salmon, steamed broccoli and either wilted spinach or a salad… I’ve been cooking and that’s always a good thing.

Believe it or not, I could go on and on with my scatterbrained thoughts. Why do I think you believe that?? There I go thinking again…

I took this last year. I was still learning my camera. Ok, I’m still learning now. I do this weird thing where I tilt the camera. Almost every picture is tilted. Drives G-man nuts (sorta), he says it’s my signature… I focus very hard these days on straightening the camera before snapping. I feel bad for the people who have to sit there waiting as I painstakingly learn to be level.
em64

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I feel scatterbrain sometimes too. I have to tell my mind to shup up, so I can hear myself think! lol. I've seen 17 Again, it was cute and funny! I've been known to be sensitive too. I like to think I have such a big and kind heart, thats why I care so much! :)

Tatiana said...

when I wasn't working for a few months after college and had nothing else to do, I used to over think everything, to an unhealthy level almost. Haha
that's so weird that you haven't had a chance to find out what happened between you and your friend. Have you ever thought about just asking her?

Sam W. said...

that really sucks about the situation with your friend. i hate stuff like that.

great picture, btw!! i'm terrible with a camera..not patient enough i think :)

Anonymous said...

you have to think that if they dont want to be in your life than, its their loss...not yours. :)

christine donee said...

i tilt it too! It's so annoying to fix afterwards..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...