Monday, May 23, 2011

I’m thankful for 14

Hello All. I wished good sunny warm weather on everyone over the weekend and since my wishes ALWAYS come true, I know you all had it. ha!

Any way, I really do hope you all did though. I’m here in sunny Los Angeles visiting my friend who graduates from college today. It’s her honors ceremony today and her big time official graduation on Wednesday. Busy busy this week.


I’m thankful for getting here safely. I’m not the most fond of the drive. Going over the grapevine (for all you who know about ‘the grapevine’) is one of the most lousy moments in driving, so I’m happy to be here safe and sound.

I’m thankful for the sweet old man who stopped me while I was working out last week to tell me he admired my tenacity and athleticism. I thought it was the nicest thing ever. I repaid the compliment since he’s out there every day walking 4 miles around the track.

I’m thankful for getting healthy. Working out every day last week was a challenge but I felt good all day long and loved that!

I’m thankful for my Mom and Dad. I kinda blanked last Monday in my post, but making up for it today. It was their birthday last Monday. Yep, I said “their.” My Dad is about 5 hours older than my mom, neat huh? I’m so thankful for them. I’m so happy I’m their favorite child. (no really, I am…huh Mom?!)

I’m thankful for my friend loaning me “Tangled.” It’s the cutest movie of all time. I kept telling her ‘my kid was bugging me about it and wouldn’t leave me alone until she saw it so please please please loan it to me.’ (as we all know I have no kids)

I’m thankful for finishing my list of problems for the Dr. I’m seeing tomorrow. I put them in bullets and when I was done it was almost an entire page long…single spaced. Let’s hope he doesn’t think I’m crazy.

I think if I can force myself to stop…I have this weird deal about stopping on road trips, but if I stop, there’s an absolutely beautiful lake just off of the grapevine that I may take pictures of and show you. It’s so gorgeous. I go off the road at least 4 times looking at it while driving.

Enjoy the rest of your Monday’s.

via

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Great thankfuls! Especially lying about about having kids :)

Praying for your appointment tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy LA! I went out there this January for the Rose Bowl & loved it out there. I don't think I could live there but I certainly could visit frequently!

Oh! & Tangled is by far the best Disney movie I think. So cute.

Sam W. said...

LOVE that your parents share a birthday! that is so cool :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...