Monday, May 16, 2011

I’m thankful for 13

Was it a nice recovering weekend for everyone? Have we all survived the blogger incident okay? There were a lot of ladies very upset.

Hopefully you’re all refreshed and raring to go this Monday morning. I watched the puppies over the weekend again. The last time to be sure. Especially since there were only 6 (not the normal 7) and by the end of this week, the puppies will be no more. They all go to their new homes. They grow up so fast! *sniff sniff*

I’m thankful for Windows Live Writer. If you have a PC, and you have Windows Live Writer, it will change the way you blog forever. Thanks to Jenni who introduced it to me. I now no longer post through blogger but through WLW. It’s the best, especially since it saves all my posts outside of blogger.

I’m thankful for blogger going down. (I know, weird) However, it allowed me all those extra hours in my day that I squander away devote to reading blogs, to clean my apartment thoroughly.

I’m thankful for the enjoyment I get from reading my bible daily.

I’m thankful my sister and mom live so close since I accidentally mailed them each other’s Mother’s Day gifts. I still don’t know how I mixed them up.

I’m thankful for being able to travel as much as I have over the past year of not being able to work. I never would have seen all the wonderful places I have, if I hadn’t had the surgery and it ruin my feet. (I’m keeping positive as best I can here.)

I’m thankful for you taking a moment to tell me if you like these 2 pictures, and being completely honest about it since lying doesn’t make me get better. Winking smile If the 1st one is too bright for the eyes. The 2nd one is blah. If they both are subpar. You get the gist.

em91

em93

By the way, this is where I’ve been staying while watching the puppies. It’s gorgeous.

Philippians 4:12-13 
I know how to get along with humble means, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every circumstance I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need.
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Jhen.Stark said...

I'm also thankful for blogger going down. It was some much needed time indeed. And it was quite entertaining to watch the meltdowns from everyone else ;)

And those places are where you're staying? GORGEOUS! I love it! All those rose bushes. That first photo isn't too bright! It looks like you processed it and I really like it.

Sam W. said...

in love with the first picture!! nice work :)

i got SO much work done with blogger down...it was insane!

Tatiana said...

I LOVE that fist picture Em. Awesome job!
The blogger not working part was not that big of a deal. Blogger erasing my posts and comments, now that got me all nutso.

Amy @ dwell in the season said...

That first picture is amazing! I think it looks awesome. Good for you for recognizing an inconvenience as a blessing - I love your attitude! :)
-Amy

Katie said...

I'm just going to have to revoke most of your weekend since you only posted two measly photos :)

But for serious, the first pic is my fav! And now that puppy sitting is over, are you going to get one of your own? you should. like right this instant!

arielle elise. said...

i don't use blogger...but i got a little worried for all you blogger folks! so thankful they got it back up & running :)

i love the 2 pictures! especially the first! lovely :)

Jennifer R said...

Check out the giveaway on my blog! Btw, cool post! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...