Tuesday, May 10, 2011

And they call it puppy love

Who’s ready for puppypalooza? I’ll now explain all the puppy dropping I’ve over the past week or so.

Remember waaaay back when, I talked about how God was showing He’ll provide for me? You can catch it here. Well within that, my friend asked if I’d watch her dogs while she was away and I agreed.

Insert 7 puppies, 2 dogs and 1 cat. Whew! Are you exhausted reading that!? I know I am and I’ve been doing it the past 6 days. So add a little bit more exhaustion in there for me.

I’m going to puppy picture overload you, okay? Okay.

Oh and sorry all for making you think I got a puppy. That’s a big N-O! I’m a love ‘em and leave ‘em kinda gal. I’m happy letting others own pets. And remember my thankful post yesterday? uuumm, yeah, nuff said.

ps….as I write this they’re all passed out on the deck…it’s the cutest thing you ever did see.
Momma puttin’ up with a lot.
em68

em72

My friend’s most adorable little girl.
em73

She adored the puppies.
em74em75

em61

Can we all guess who this is????
em69

I don’t know why, but I like this picture a lot. Maybe because who took it or that it isn’t posed. Who knows.
em70

em78

Remember, I said they were asleep on the deck. Here they are.
em79

This little guy was smooshed in there.
em76

I carried them one by one into the shed where they sleep and they promptly fell right back asleep. Oh man, I loved that!
em77

Are we all in love? There are 2 in particular that have captured my heart. The all brown one on the left and the one w/her head on the other’s back. They’re the sweetest and they let me love on them while the others just want to bite and scratch me.

I actually agreed to go back over the weekend while she goes away again, so it’ll complete my puppy fix for the many years to come. Many.

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

the blogivers said...

SO CUTE!

Jessica said...

Aww!! Too cute!!!

Sam W. said...

i'm sitting here awwww-ing outloud. sooo cute. i bet it's hard work watching them all!

Amy @ dwell in the season said...

Adorable! If only they could stay being sweet puppies, then I might want one :)

Tatiana said...

SO CUTE!!!!
Em, you're such a heartless woman! How can you not want them in your house???
Just joking. Actually, this further proves my suspicion that we may have been sisters in another life. I'm the love them and leave them type too, even though right now I have two cats and one (outside) dog. In my defense, Brandon is to blame for every single one of them, since he has suckered me into having them.

Ashley said...

awwwwwwww....they are too stinkin' cute! I just want to eat them! Ugh! I'm a sucker for puppies, but aren't we all...at least most of us! LOL. I bet you had a ball :) Cute pictures, Emily!

Tatiana said...

G-man, what sexy legs you've got. Your kids are going to have some hot looking calfs, Em.

Jenny said...

Those puppies are so stinkin' cute! It would be very hard for me to not take one!

Green Girl said...

I see work. I see lots and lots of work.
Sterling is 6 and there are times that she STILL is a LOT of work (this morning I thought she was abducted from my front yard...but no...she was hiding under the bush because she didn't want me to leave...).
You are smart getting your fix and then leaving!
They are too cute though...
(puppies also are a wonderful form of birth control...trust me)

meme-and-he said...

ohmygosh I almost just died here in my chair. this is the cutest post ever!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...