Thursday, June 9, 2011

15 days to doomsday

Wait, what? It already came and went?! Dang, I’m always the last to know these things.

I guess it’ll just have to be 15 days until I have surgery again.

15 days and counting! Can I get a woot woot!!? I’m woot wootin over here.
(haha, the words‘woot wootin’ are making me laugh)

Friday, June 24th is the BIG day, down in Santa Monica. My mommy is going to take me. I love moms, don’t you?

Can I just say, I’m kinda looking forward to it? Yeah yeah of course because it could actually fix all the pain I’ve been having for over a year now but the REAL reason…because they said I’ll be in a ‘surgical suite.’ Am I that pretentious?

No, I’m not. However… their office said my surgery will be in a surgical center where they dote on you as if you’re the only patient there. They actually refer to it as a surgical suite. Who wouldn’t want surgery knowing that little bit of information!? It’s currently scheduled at 0730, but you know I’ll be changing it to later…because he said I could change it to whatever time I want, because, well it’s in the suite.

I think I’m feeling a bit too prissy right now…

You can count on me taking pictures while I’m there. During my conscious moments of course.

I really can’t wait to see just how different this whole process will be. From start to finish, I’m on pins and needles with anticipation.

that’s a slight lie and a slight joke and a slight bit of sarcasm…all rolled into one little sentence. I’m on FIR-AH!

KABOOM!
em145

And this is me fizzling out…
em146

Forgive my analogies. I’m feeling exceptionally funny today.

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Truly His said...

Thanks for the comment. :) So glad you are ready for the surgery. Praying it goes great - pampering and all. :)

Tatiana said...

That sounds great! Next month you should see if they could take out your appendix or gallbladder so you could go back and get you some major pampering in the suite! It could be like a monthly vacation until they run out of things to fix or take out.
But really, I'm very excited they are going to fix you in a couple of weeks. It's about darn time someone did

Sam W. said...

it's so close!!! totally jealous of this fancy suite...can't wait to see the pics :)

Amy @ dwell in the season said...

You're a hoot and a half. Good luck with your surgery! Prayers will be coming at you from Colorado... :)
-Amy

Megan said...

Surgical suites are amazing!! You are going to love it...total pampering!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...