Monday, June 20, 2011

I’m thankful for 18

Did everyone have a nice Father’s Day weekend? I didn’t get to spend it with my Dad but I made sure I let him know how much I love him.

I actually have a TON to be thankful for this week.

I’m thankful for:
- My Dad. He is a pretty great Dad. He might think of a million reasons why he isn’t but to me, he’s the best.

- New friends who make me laugh, real hard.

- 1 new friend in particular (I hope you don’t mind my sharing…you DID post this on facebook, sooo) after we became official friends, you know, FB friends (making it official) I sent her a ‘hi new friend’ note and she wrote this:

”I've always (ok, like for several months) secretly wanted to meet you and be your friend... nerdy, I know... but now that I have, I'm glad!!”

That seriously made my day, by the way. And I’m SO glad too, because I’ve seen you ‘across the way’ too and have always wanted to get to know you. You’re hilarious, adorable pregnant (cause that’s all I’ve known you as) sweet and an awesome gift giver. *cough birthday coming cough cough* – I kid.

- A hilariously great time at a bridal shower. I picked the right table to sit at, that’s all I’m going to say.

- My love’s safe arrival to X country's cousin, Y country. He’s gone again, even farther than normal. *sigh*

this was us splurging on 1st class on our way back from Europe. We all had individual seats that laid down into beds. In short, it was fabulous. Him traveling just made me think of it.
em172em173

- God still showing me He’s taking care of and providing for me when I forget and begin to get scared.

- Still having insurance for some unknown reason. I know for a fact I’m not supposed to have it, yet they’re paying my most recent Dr. bills. I’m baffled but blessed and don’t want to ask questions.

Psalm 52:9
I will give You thanks forever, because You have done it, And I will wait on Your name, for it is good, in the presence of Your godly ones.

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

LeAnna said...

Love that scripture you've posted! We have so much to be thankful for, indeed.

Katie said...

so glad he arrived safely! And hopefully the time passes quickly and he'll be back before you know it :)

Tatiana said...

I love that you've got so many things to be thankful for. And I also love it that God works in such mysterious ways and that somehow he is still paying for your health bills. Awesomeness!

Megan said...

I love posts about ways that we are blessed! It truly makes me realize how much I'm blessed, too!!

Natalie said...

Love gratitude posts! =D

Erin Pasillas said...

WOOT!!! A birthday, you say... :) I'm feeling famous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...