Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You’re going to be jealous

I’m just going to warn you…you will be very jealous of me.

em155

Effective immediately! That’s right, 11 days before my surgery, immediately!

To save face, I’ll refrain on whether or not I will be using this pre surgery.

To say I’m excited to have this sweet bright red baby in my hands would be an understatement. I’m ecstatic!

6 whole months with this puppy is like holding gold in my hands each and every time I want to go ANYWHERE. Any state, any store, aaaaannnnyyyywhere.

Ok, sorry, I wanted to jump up and down when she handed it to me, but the woman thought I had already had the surgery and I didn’t correct her, so I walked out with calm restraint and naturally jumped in the car to snap this picture!

This makes me look forward to this surgery all the more…please don’t do your ‘wow that’s pathetic’ head shake. Winking smile One time a week is all I can take…

Pin It Now!

11 comments:

the blogivers said...

Just to clarify... we are supposed to be jealous of your rockstar parking and not of the fact that you will be temporarily disabled, right? ;)

Katie said...

SO FREAKIN JEALOUS! You better use that baby for all its worth :)

Green Girl said...

How much can I pay you to ship it to Philly for a few days?
Parking here is no joke...there is a reason why it is always on Parking Wars!
I am indeed Jealous

Amy @ dwell in the season said...

Haha, hilarious! Now you just need to utilize it to its full potential. Go to downtown LA on Friday night! :)

Tatiana said...

You know I would fight some 90 yr old lady for the Handicapped spot if I had to, right? Ok, I wouldn't but you could!
I bet you're going to be 1000 times more excited about having this golden ticket after the surgery. It will be a life saver! Fo sho!

Tatiana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clarinda said...

Niiiccceee! :)
Good luck with the surgery.

Anonymous said...

haha I love this! We're jealous of the amazing parking you get, not the fact that you're having surgery. Best of luck with the surgery!!

angie on maui said...

Um, when you're done with that, can you send it to me? Kidding of course! I'm happy that you can "enjoy" that prior to your surgery...not so happy that you have to have surgery at all. :( Booooooo! And speaking of, I hope all goes well for you. I'll be looking for your posts and tweets about it all!

xoxo

Natasha Contreras said...

Whoooo! Not gonna lie, I AM kinda jealous!

inlovewithsandiego.blogspot.com

Megan said...

It definitely would be pretty nice! But I always see people parking their with these and they get out perfectly fine. Like running and skipping. Haha. I give them evil glares. : ) Just for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...