Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm thankful for 5

What a doozy of a week for me. As I sit here at the airport (boo) and think back, so much has happened and truly, there's so much to be thankful for.


I'm thankful for surprise night's out. I'm in the middle of making dinner when my love called and said he's taking me out. We had a wonderful dinner out by the water.

I'm thankful for being able to have dinner, at night, in shorts and a short sleeve top, on the water, in March. Absolutely thankful for that ability.

I'm thankful for the Lord's protection during the tsunami warning.We stayed up all night and morning to watch it come in.

I'm thankful for all the prayers and concern from friends and family all over the country for us during it all. Definitely feel blessed.

I'm thankful for my love and his goofiness the entire time we were watching and "preparing" for the tsunami. He was cracking me up with his energy, jokes and just plain goofiness throughout it all.

I'm thankful for all the time spent with my love. I cherish every moment we have when we have and will miss him more than I can ever express.

I'm thankful for the Lord my God who has blessed me with this opportunity to be here, enjoy beautiful warm weather, spend time with wonderful friends and again...my love of my life.

(I know I'm a little sappy today...)


Galatians 5:13  For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Katie said...

So glad you got to spent some QT with your love! and I love that verse!

Sam W. said...

i love sap :)

great post!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...